Why are trade fairs still important for companies? Technology has certainly changed the way brands present their products to the public, but trade shows continue to be an opportunity for growth. In our recent social media survey, 81% of voters supported the importance of such events.
Visibility, reliability and opportunities
These events offer a unique chance to meet and interact with potential customers, an opportunity that digital cannot replace. During trade fairs, salespeople have the opportunity to put their skills into practice, making a lasting impression on customers. Companies can shift their focus to certain products, services or projects, and have the chance to carry out branding activities. In addition, these events provide an opportunity to assess competitors and study market trends. In conclusion, trade fairs are still important for companies, as they offer a unique opportunity for interaction with potential customers, as well as allowing a careful analysis of the target sector.
From 10 to 13 May, fieramilano Rho will host the 2023 edition of Lamiera, the international event dedicated to sheet metal working and forming machinery and innovative technologies related to the sector. The event is promoted by Ucimu-Sistemi per Produrre, the association of Italian manufacturers of machine tools, robots and automation, and is organised by CEU-Centro Esposizioni Ucimu. We at Gasparini Industries, after careful analysis, have decided to participate in this edition as well.
The event will focus on six technology areas of great importance for the sheet metal working and forming industry. The six themes will be:
1. FABBRICAFUTURA, which focuses on software, connectivity technologies, automation and robotics applied to sheet metal working;
2. SALDATECH, which provides an overview of the vast world of welding;
3. FASTENER INDUSTRY, which presents fastening solutions;
4. TTS- THE WORLD OF THERMAL AND SURFACE TREATMENTS, which brings together machines, systems and accessories for pre- and post-production treatments of ferrous and non-ferrous materials;
5. METROLOGY & TESTING, which presents measuring systems, quality control and testing machines;
6. BLECH ITALY SERVICE, which focuses on technical subcontracting and services for the industry.
During the Lamiera event, there will be an intensive programme of thematic and cultural meetings organised by the exhibitors and the organising body, hosted within ‘LAMIALAMIERA’, an exhibition area set up within one of the pavilions to facilitate the participation of sector operators.
It must be taken into account that Italy is currently, with 1.7 billion, the second most important consumer market for sheet metal working and forming technologies after China. Government 4.0 measures are currently supporting investments in new machinery and will remain in force until 2025.
Would you like to know the details of our stand? Continue to follow us on our digital channels.